The Finishing Touch Course has been established to help you maximise your job opportunities, polish your social skills, and find out how to enhance your personal and professional image.
The job market and the social scene are competitive arenas these days. Why not give yourself the best chance to succeed by brushing up on your image and your social skills? Unless you’ve had the benefit of learning these things at home or at school, often the subtle nuances involved in making a positive impact on those you need to impress are not naturally developed.
In just one day, The Finishing Touch Course will give you the knowledge and skills to be comfortable in any business or social occasion and help you truly and authentically stand out from the others.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS 1 DAY PROGRAM
Session 1: Creating Your Visual Brand – includes morning tea
• Creating a great first impression: why this is essential to your personal and professional outcomes
• Communicating: make sure your message is being received so that you are remembered for the right reasons
• Posture and positioning: how this can enhance or dilute the impression you make on others
• Developing your style signature: helping you remain authentic while dressing appropriately for the occasion
• Colouring you: discover the colours that will make you look more dynamic and more attractive…and find out those to avoid
• The foundations of an impressive image: hair, makeup and grooming.
Session 2: Dining Etiquette over a 3 course lunch including wine • Manners count: make sure yours are on point when you need to impress
• Informal and formal table settings: learn what goes where and what’s appropriate for a range of occasions
• The hardware: navigate your cutlery, chinaware and glassware with aplomb
• The software: know what to order, manage tricky food and understand bread roll etiquette
• Choosing the wine: being asked to choose the wine can be a terrifying experience if you’re unprepared. We’ll teach you how to read the situation (and the wine list) then make confident selections
• The serviette: the right way and the wrong way
• Overcoming mishaps: how to recover from social gaffes gracefully and without drawing unnecessary attention.
Session 3: Polishing Your Social Skills – Includes afternoon tea
• Social skills: find out why good social skills are essential and how you can make sure yours are faultless
• Deportment and poise: what the most charming and influential people know about this, and why its just as relevant to you
• Building and maintaining your network: the three most important ‘must dos’ to succeed personally and professionally
• How to be the perfect host: easy steps to take the stress out of hosting a meeting or event to make sure it, and you are memorable
• The balancing act: discover how to elegantly handle food, wine and a handshake all at once.
“It takes many years to build a reputation and only five minutes to ruin it. If you think about that, you’ll do things differently” Warren Buffett
“Your brand is what other people say about you when you’re not in the room.” Jeff Bezos
TIMES: 9:30am – 5:30pm
VENUE: The Grace Hotel, York St, Sydney,
INVESTMENT: $485 per person (inc GST)
TO BOOK: Treska Roden on 0418 273 376 or email@example.com